Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Qualification required: Student or fresh graduate with keen interest in Facebook and Twitter.
Placement length: Permanent position, starting immediately.
We’re an online marketing agency and are looking for a student or fresh graduate to work on Facebook, YouTube, Myspace, Netlog and Twitter accounts. But we’re not just looking for any graduate, we need someone who has a passion for social networking, a desire to get popular and who is able to make friends on the social networking sites.
Ideally you’ll be studying or just finished an online marketing degree (or a related program) and have the following knowledge and skills:
1. Knowledge of social media – including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and similar sites.
2. Interest in filming/editing video and posting to online sites.
3. Competent Internet user with knowledge of email, search engines and directories
4. Experience in searching for Online Marketing Research
5. Excellent English skills – both written and spoken
6. Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
7. Enthusiastic, positive, motivated and a team player with an eye for detail
We’re not looking for someone who ticks every box, so don’t worry if you don’t have all the skills above. What we are keen to find is someone who is driven by technology and is always asking themselves the ‘what’s new’ question.
In addition to a competitive salary and commission, you’ll gain vital work experience in the very fast growing social media marketing industry. What’s more, should you impress us with your drive, knowledge and desire to excel, there may be a manegerial position offered to you upon completion of three months
Write in one paragraph (less than 200 words) about the benefits of Facebook and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Facebook ID, name and contact details.
Record a 60 second video of why you think you’re right for the position. Give us your Facebook ID, name and contact details. Then post it online and send us the link on email@example.com
SysComm International was incorporated in 1999. We have seen all the ups and downs of digital world in nearly last two decades. We love what we do and our passionate about learning new technologies.